Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drained

It's just one of those days when I feel totally drained. Physically, mentally and emotionally. It's been a rough rough day and an emotional roller-coaster ride

Oct 28, will always be a special date for me for many reasons. One of which being the anniversary of my first class at Parkway Parade on Oct 28, 2006. 3 years ago. That also means that I've been conducting classes for 3 years. And that's 12 releases.

While the passion remains, sometimes I just feel physically weaker than before. Perhaps I'm getting older, perhaps my work has taken its toll, hours have restriced my gym time, stress has made me more lethargic, sometimes I really look forward to going NZ Auckland for those filming trips where I just get off from work and market levels and totally de-stress by going for classes.

Even when I want to dedicate more time to workout, I can't seem to find the time. I know I'm not the most sociable person around, I don't make effort to make new friends because I find that I'm already too busy to juggle my existing friendships to handle new ones.

Mentally, I'm drained. I'm lacking new ideas for both my work and my personal finances. It's draining to consistently think of profitable and executable ideas on a DAILY BASIS. I'm freaking tired.

Recently, I made some promises, both to myself and my potential business partners on setting up a small business. I need some capital to do that. I need to fulfill my promise, and generate some returns of my own.

Emotionally, today was such an emotional roller-coaster that I'm completely worn out.

How do I explain the delight when I knew that I'll be the first one that sent tt out?

How do I explain the resignment I felt when I realised certain things should be kept the way it is?

How do I explain the 'sian-ness' at having to go to office just like it was another day at work?

How do I explain the exhilaration I felt when I was driving through PIE during lunchtime?

How do I explain the satisfaction I felt at my negotation skills?

How do I explain the disgust at being accused of something I didn't do?

How do I explain the seething anger of being screamed at over the phone, by a customer who has made money in a 100% of her 60+ trades, but is in a paper deficit for just 1 trade which hasn't even been realised yet? Sore loser.

How do I explain the exasperation at being threatened by a BITCH?

How do I explain my relief at meeting one of my best friends, Mr Scorpio, to treat him a birthday dinner and release all my frustrations?

I could do with a break. Really. I wished I had chosen Plan A. Right now, I wouldn't be doing all this.

7 comments:

Fiona said...

In life, you can't get the best of everything. As long as you've done the best of what you can, I guess that's good enough.

You can just feeling Emo after long day. You'll b fine soon

Anonymous said...

i bet you cant explain how your members adore you though you whacked them week after week with your intense monday tracks.
haha.
and dont we have so much other good things to look forward to..
stay strong.

v(^_^)

Anonymous said...

you dont write anymore? missed reading...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glen Stollery said...

You still alive bud???

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....looks like you ARE completely sapped and worn out....totally out of action huh? Poor chap....you have my greatest sympathy.......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.