Monday, May 10, 2010

I Know What I Want

I don't know why I feel inspired to write something today. Supposed to do up my CV for a supposed job search for the 3rd weekend in a row but I've just kept procrastinating it. Was at Sentosa the last 2 weekends but this weekend I spent my time juggling gym and my cafe.

I think it's more often than not people are baffled by my actions, thoughts and feelings. I think I come across as an extremely difficult person, "I don't want to have this, I don't want to have that" but I think some people don't take a step back to see why this is so.

As a person, I know what I want. I know what works for me and what doesn't. So why should I try something that I know doesn't work for me? It's wasting time. It's inefficient. This particular mind thinks a few steps ahead in everything.

But it can be bad sometimes because I miss out experiencing life. I miss new opportunities, new people, new friendships, but I think I'm just too tired to try.

My life is dictated by my feelings and these dictate my actions. I do things because I feel like it, not because I find some logical reason to do so.

For now, my life is very much stagnant because when I was at the age of 23, I more or less already figured out what I want in my life so I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange...i find it much easier to relate to your written words than to you in person... ;ppp

Anonymous said...

this feeling is same too ! dont know why ? Many times - wanted to speak with you at gym .. but dont seem to connect ?

Anonymous said...

glad to see tat u r still doing fine after so long. guess this is the new place where u write.

take care, dun get stress out from overwork and life routine. must learn to enjoy life too while making money. Cancerian like u needs lot of rest and time for urself.